dinsdag 2 december 2014

Top Of The Poppers, The ‎– 50 All Time Pop Hits


Oh Boy
Please Mr. Postman
Angel Fingers
Get Down
I'm The Leader Of The Gang (I Am)
Cottonfields
Ring Ring
Hey Jude
I Can't Let Maggie Go
Emma
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Won't Get Fooled Again
Crazy Horses
You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
My Coo Ca Choo
Good Morning Starshine
Love Me Tonight
Hot Love
Matrimony
Evil Woman
Candida
You You You
Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose
Sugar Sugar
Fool To Cry
Help Yourself
Close To You
Gonna Make You A Star
In The Ghetto
Art For Art's Sake
Tears On My Pillow
I Can Do It
Albatross
Shang-A-Lang
I'm Not In Love
Cum On Feel The Noise
Lamplight
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
This Old Heart Of Mine
Wig Wam Bam
Maggie May
Metal Guru
Something's Happening
Mama We're All Crazee Now
Seven Seas Of Rhye
Co-Co
See The Trouble With Me
Bye Bye Baby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten